The Bark Park is open year round from dawn to dusk. The one-acre park is located on the Southwest corner of Southside Park on South Park Drive.
Residents will need to register and sign a liability release at the City Hall Building. The registration fee for a dog owner’s first dog is $25.00 additional dogs are $5.00 each. A copy of each dog’s up-to-date vaccination records will also be needed. Once registered pet owners will receive and entry “swipe” card to enter the front gate.
BARK PARK RULES
- DOGS ONLY.
- Enter at your own risk. Owners or handlers are liable for any damage to property, persons or other dogs caused by their dog.
- All dogs must be leashed until inside the park.
- All dogs MUST be supervised at ALL TIMES.
- ALL dogs must be vaccinated.
- Dogs with viral, parasitic infections or open wounds not allowed.
- Pick up after your dog or loose park privileges.
- NO smoking, food or glass containers inside the dog park.
- Dogs UNDER 4 months old not permitted in park.
- No dogs in heat allowed.
- If your dog is unruly, or plays rough, put on the leash and leave the park immediately.