FAQs - Details


Where can I get help paying my utility bills?


The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) provides funds to State and local Governments to help low-income households pay utility bills. You can access information on that program at the LIHEAP web site below. Some electric and gas utilities, churches, and social services organizations may have emergency financial assistance programs. You will have to contact those organizations in your area.

See Also...